Monday, October 17, 2016

My Cover / Trailer Reveal!


Hey, guys!

As promised, I am revealing the cover and trailer for my upcoming release today. I hope you like it!

AS WE KNOW IT
Title: As We Know It
Author: Carrie Butler
Category: Adult
Genres: Action / Adventure (Disaster) & Romantic Suspense
Release: December 2016

About the Book: Deep beneath the ocean, stretching hundreds of miles alongside the Pacific Northwest coastline, lies the Cascadia subduction zone—a fault on the verge of unleashing a catastrophic earthquake, thirty times more powerful than the San Andreas. Unfortunately, like most tourists, Elena Cordova is oblivious.

She’s got her own pent-up stress to deal with, a humiliating breakup that’s driven her to end her tenure as a human doormat once and for all. So, when a pickpocket makes off with the last remnant of her relationship, she takes action—only to get trapped with him when disaster strikes.

Now, if either one hopes to survive, they’ll have to get past their initial impressions and work together   . . . because in fifteen minutes, half the town will be underwater.




Question of the Week:
Is this something you'd consider reading?

P.S. Huge thanks to everyone helping to spread the word. Here's to hoping this release is enough to pay for Tucker's surgery! :)

19 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Great cover and trailer! Fifteen minutes isn't much time to decide.

Carrie Butler said...

@Alex - Thank you! :)

Tammy Theriault said...

Heck ya it's something I'd consider reading!!!

Carrie Butler said...

@Tammizzle - Thank you! :D I may take you up on that...

Joylene Nowell Butler said...

Of course, I'd read this. It looks awesome! Love the cover. I like those dark, mysterious, haunting scenes. I still can't get your blog to update on my blogroll. As soon as life calms I'm going to transfer to wordpress. Enough of this garbage!

Congratulations, Carrie! Thrilled for you.

Joylene Nowell Butler said...

Hope Tucker gets his surgery soon. He's going to be okay, Carrie.

Donna K. Weaver said...

I'm excited for this. Will it be an audiobook someday?

Carrie Butler said...

@Joylene - Yay! Thank you. :)

I know what you mean about blog issues. I need to find a better solution, too...

Oh, he had the surgery. I couldn't take him being miserable. Now I just have to find a way to pay off my credit cards before they bury me.

@Donna - Thank you! I'm pretty excited, too. I will be looking into narrators sometime in the new year, in hopes that we'll have an audio release sometime in 2017. :)

Crystal Collier said...

Carrie! I love the cover and that book trailer is epic. I'm excited to pick the book up...soon...ish.

Mason T. Matchak said...

Definitely sounds interesting. ^_^ Hope this one goes well for you.

Carrie Butler said...

@Crystal - Thank you! Hopefully it will be early December. :D

@Mason - Thank you very much, my friend! :D

Mark said...

Cover and trailer look great! Seeing them all over:)

Carrie Butler said...

@Mark - Thank you! :)

Misha Gerrick said...

Excellent trailer. I've seen it around the blogosphere.

As for whether I'd consider reading it, I consider reading almost everything. :-P

Carrie Butler said...

@Misha - Thank you, my friend! :D

Leonie Daecher said...

Poker apps 2018: more about main features and future trends at 777spinslot. Read how to gain a lot of bonuses there.

Siena Smith said...

Such interesting post.
speedy paper for you.

HomeWorkFor.me said...

Very positive photos. Thank you for the article. I doing homework for you.

nbde2020 said...

This replica watches is not the first Engineer Hydrocarbon watch Ball has produced, but they do call it replica watches uk the “Original.” After a few years not covering a Ball Engineer Hydrocarbon fake rolex timepiece, I am now happy to check out the fresh Ball Engineer Hydrocarbon Original. Not replica rolex only is the reference DM2118B-SCJ-BK Ball Engineer Hydrocarbon Original a fake watches good-looking timepiece, but it also incorporates a lot of desirable technology, both rolex replica inside out and. While the “Original” is not overpriced, it is not a budget timepiece and understanding fake rolex uk where its value comes from requires a bit of study.
With the Hydrocarbon Original, Ball fake watches uk is able to overcome one of the most common requests its consumers have had, and that is fake rolex to make a dial that uses tritium gas tubes for luminant but that has the more elegant fake Breitling look that comes without having a plethora of small tubes on the dial. When it comes to the fake Omega tactical, modern look, tritium gas tubes are welcome. That said, few watches with gas tubes on the dial fake Hublot look “classic.”